Sunday, March 8, 2015

Our Story

Ours is a story of many times.  Our story has grown with us.  How you would talk less and hug more.  How I swooned and fell hard.  Ours is the story of love and hate.  Our story sets the stage form my heart to ache.  How you left without a word.  How I saw you with her.  Ours is a story that has happened again.  Our story resumes as just friends.  How you talked but didn't hug.  How I fell and can't get up.  Ours is a story that will continue.  Our story is never ending.  How you talk of others.  How I really just want to know how you feel.  Ours is a story that's all to common.  Our story I hold close and dear.  Ours is a story of trial and error.  Our story is by far my favorite ending.

1 comment:

  1. "Our story sets the stage for my heart to ache." So hard to have a story resume as just friends. Wonderful use of repetition in sentence beginnings with "our story" and "how...".

    ReplyDelete