Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tell The People

Let them see what I have seen
Let them know the side of injustice 
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that I require their work
Let them see what I have seen
Let them know what heartbreak feels like
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that this is inevitable
Let them see what I have seen 
Let them hold onto pain as I have
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that suffering is required
Let them see what I have seen
Let them know what it feels like
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that the mans hands feel like steel
Let them see what I have seen
Let them know that he has been here
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that he doesn't fight fair
Let them see what I have seen
Let them know the side of injustice
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that they are being called to action
Let them see what I have seen
Let them know that this is not the end
Tell the people that I am waiting for them
Tell the people that this is not the end
Let them see what I have seen
Let them know this fight will never end
Tell the people that I am waiting for them

No comments:

Post a Comment