Saturday, September 24, 2016

This Day

Hi,
It's me again
We haven't met
Or maybe we have
Where ever you are, hi
I hope that the sun is shining for you today
I hope the sky is blue
I hope that you can see the white clouds in the sky
Or if you are like me
I hope the clouds have covered the sky
I hope the world is in grey today
I hope that the earth smells of rain
I hope that you woke up with a smile on your face
I'm sure your smile is beautiful
I can't wait to lose myself in your smile
I hope that you have people who love you
I hope that they make you laugh
I'm sure that your laugh is beautiful 
I hope that you are confident
I hope that you love your body
I'm sure you look perfect
I hope that you love life
I hope that you love your mind
I'm sure you have the most amazing thoughts
I hope that you woke up to the smell of coffee
I hope that you started the day off right
I'm sure that your life is great
Where ever you are, hi
This day is beautiful for both of us
I don't know where you are in the world
What you look like
Who you are
But I know this day is for us
On this day I will remember you
I will remember the boy I've not yet met
I will remember writing this for you
I will remember the music I listened to
I will remember the clothes I wore
I will remember how it felt
On this day I will remember you
Wether I have met you or not
Where ever you are, hi
I hope this day is beautiful 
For both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment