Friday, October 14, 2016

I've loved you

I've loved you before
I know exactly who you are
I've seen your tricks and your ways
The sly maneuvers that you use
I know the ins and outs of your game
I've mastered you
I wrote the manual on how to read you
I've love you before
Although you take a different shape
This skin is uncharted territory
Your eyes are a new pool of color to look into
Your face, while familiar, is completely unknown
You have different habits
You listen to different songs
I've loved you before
While you are completely different
I know exactly who you are
I've seen people like you
I've been hurt by people like you
I can point people like you out in a crowd
People like you look like and angel
But slither like a snake
You know how to wind people like me up
Get people like me wrapped around your finger
I've loved you before
But you weren't you
You were someone else
The boy with jet black hair 
And a wandering eye
I've loved you before
And I swore I would never do it again

2 comments:

  1. KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN KRISTIN

    ReplyDelete